Prince William Orthotics and Prosthetics (“PWOP“) is committed to maintaining the security of personal information by you in accessing www.pwop.net (“Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand PWOP views and practices regarding your personal information and how PWOP will treat it.
1. “you” or “your” means you and all other persons who provide registration information, and, as the context requires, any person browsing the Prince William Orthotics and Prosthetics Site.
2. “we”, “our” or “us” means Prince William Orthotics and Prosthetics, which is the owner of the site.
3. “Prince William Orthotics and Prosthetics Site” means this internet site (www.pwop.net) owned by us.
Information that may be collected
PWOP may collect and process the following types of information during your use of the Website:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the Website.
- If you contact PWOP, PWOP may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website to analyse trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
Use of Information
PWOP collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
PWOP uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety ofFigure Eight Training & Development, other users or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of warranty registration.
- To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorise.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
PWOP will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party unless you have given permission to do so.
Storage of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although PWOP will do its best to protect your personal data, PWOP cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once PWOP has received your information, PWOP will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask PWOP not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. PWOP will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if PWOP intends to use your data for such purposes or if PWOP intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting our Privacy Officer, Albert Garney at email@example.com .
Access to Information
The Privacy Act 1993 (Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet PWOP costs in providing you with details of the information PWOP holds about you.